Tech2Gether Pitch Competition: Deadline Friday, October 28th, 2016 by 5 p.m.
Every year, Tech2gether brings together college students throughout the Greater Philadelphia and Delaware regions for an annual pitch competition. Their mission is to create a thriving, innovative economy by creating a collaborative environment for students, startups and community investors. The college pitch competition is just one of the ways Tech2Gether are working to better connect students from area colleges and universities with the regions entrepreneurial community and resources.
Applicants of the Tech2gether 2016 Pitch Competition must be:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program.
- Attending school in the Philadelphia/Delaware region.
- The company CEO/leader must be an undergrad.
- 50% or more of the team must be undergraduate students.
- Only the company CEO/leader can present at the final competition.
- Individuals and teams may apply.
Apply at: Tech2Gether.org
The five best student ideas will be selected to present at the pitch competition scheduled for Wednesday, November 16th at World Cafe Live at the Queen in Wilmington, Delaware. Tech2gether organizers will notify the five finalists on Friday, November 4th, 2016.
If you have any questions related to the application process please do not hesitate to contact the organizers at email@example.com. Do not wait until the last minute to submit your idea(s)!
feature image: iStockPhoto/shironosov
Show Comments (0)