Have an invention you want to bring to market? Need funding and space for your STEM-based startup business?
Submit your business pitches to win access to research space, scientific equipment, leveraged facilities, and business building capabilities thanks to Delaware Innovation Space in collaboration with DuPont’s Fastpass Program!
Thanks to DuPont and Delaware Innovation Space, the winning company will win $50,000, one year of free access to Delaware Innovation Space in Wilmington, Delaware, along with mentorship and guidance from a DuPont expert. Submissions are due by March 31, 2019. After a first round of evaluations, a pitch competition for the finalists will be conducted at the Delaware Innovation Space at the Experimental Station in Wilmington, Delaware no later than May 2019.
To be eligible, you need to have a strong business concept and pitch, and your product needs to fall into one of the following focus areas:
- Advanced and smart materials for healthcare and medical, advanced sensors, consumer electronics, wearable electronics, energy efficiency and emerging technologies (e.g., materials for transdermal adhesives, light-weighting, 5G wireless, automotive electrification, smart cities, and additive manufacturing)
- 3D printing of conducting/semiconducting materials or durable and tough polymers
- High volume, low cost engineered proteins for human and animal health, personal care, electronic materials or sensors
- Specialty ingredients for food, nutrition, and health (e.g., probiotics, prebiotics, starter cultures, food protectants, enzymes, texturants, sweeteners, plant proteins, and pharma excipients)
- Strong and committed CEO and leadership team with an established legal entity, operational structure, and plan for the startup company
Interested? Apply to this competition by clicking here.
Show Comments (0)