There’s no doubt that this New Year’s celebrations will be different, but a number of local restaurants are offering great options for take out or dine in! So pick an option and raise a glass (and sigh of relief) as we look to 2021!
1.Bardea- Bardea is offering a mouth watering, TAKE OUT 6 course family meal for 4 with the main entree being a four pound prime roast! They are limited to 30, so get your order in ASAP! View the entire 6 courses on their website and Instagram.
2.Crow Bar- A $50 prix fixe DINE IN menu featuring caviar deviled eggs, mushroom soup or warm kale salad, short ribs or seared salmon, and bread pudding or flourless chocolate cake is available at this chic Trolley Square restaurant. You can also dine a la carte. Make your reservations on their website and view the pre fixe menu here.
3. La Fia- Another DINE IN prix fixe OR a la carte experience, the OPTIONS are what have us drooling. At $70 per person with seatings from 5-9pm, you are guaranteed a good meal. View the menu here. If you’re more comfortable staying in, their online market offers all the snacks you’ll need to hold you over while waiting to ring in the new year!
4. Le Cavalier– Le Cav is really rolling it all out, giving options for both Dine In and Take Out! What really sets them a part is the different options for Take Out. We loved seeing the “Maison x Le Cav” At Home options like a NYE Dinner Package, Celebration Package, and even Brunch for the next day! To get more info about these packages, click here. No matter how you want to celebrate, Le Cavalier has you covered.
5. Columbus Inn- The New Year’s Eve takeout package feeds 4-6 people for $240, and features quite the spread! There are fun “batched” cocktails and bubbles by the glass/bottle to help you count down! View the menu on their Instagram, here. Orders must be made by the end of day, TODAY, so hop on it!
6. Trolley Square Oyster House: Family meals are THE way to go here! The portion size says 4, but with the generous size of the sides we think you can stretch it out further! You can also order these day of, which helps if you need a last minute pinch. View the family style menu here.
8. Cute in Charcuterie: For light fare at your get together, the Cute in Charcuteria delivers perfect “boards” to your home depending on your needs! Choose from boards that serve up to 7, or individually wrapped “cones” or “boxes” for single servings!
9. Wilmington Brew Works: Want a few speciality brews on reserve to impress guests? (or to keep to yourself?) Wilmington Brew Works offers take out cans and growlers to add a touch of Wilmington to your celebration.
Know of another business who has an awesome Take Out or Dine In New Year’s Eve offer? Comment below and let us know how you are planning on ringing in the New Year. Cheers!