It’s Time to DINE OUT on the Wilmington Riverfront! No matter what you’re craving, this list will satisfy (taste tested and approved!)
1. The Juice Joint– A new addition this past July 2020, The Juice Joint has tasty and healthy offerings. Grab a smoothie, like the PB&J or the La La Mango!
2. Iron Hill Brewery- Signature beers brewed on site, like the “Hipster IPA” are a local gem.
3. Docklands- Live music and some Thai Chilli wings are the perfect combo here.
4. Big Fish Grille on the Riverfront- Happy hour from 4-6, Monday-Friday features $8 appetizers and a variety of drink specials!
5. Banks Seafood Kitchen and Raw Bar– THE BAR is where it’s at! We love the Dogfish Head Sonic Archaeology, a prohibition-inspired cocktail!
6. Drop Squad Kitchen-A SOLID vegan lunch spot with a soul food twist!
7. Riverfront Market– perfect for a quick grab and go, they have everything from Jeenwong Thai Cuisine to Savanna Salads, Bowls, and Sandwiches.
8. Riverfront Bakery- Another new addition this past Spring, think pastries, quiches, and crepes baked fresh daily.
9. Ubon Thai Kitchen- The pad thai here is always our go to!
10. Ciro Food and Drink– Half liquor store, half restaurant, everything here is packed with flavor, from the artichokes to the Tomahawk steak!
11. Del Pez Mexican Gastropub- OMG THE DIAVOLO GUAC! (cue drool). Wash this spicy app down with a sweet but smoky Mezarita.
Want to see something added to the list? Leave us your favorite spots in the comments below! (and view our recap video)