Football season is officially here! We asked you for your favorite locations and now we are breaking down the best spots to enjoy gridiron action along with deals on wings, beer, and more!
1. Rocco’s Italian Grill & Sports Bar– Rocco’s was the most nominated bar to watch football when we asked YOU this week on our Instagram and Facebook polls! Catch the early games with brunch on Saturday or Sunday when they offer $15 make-your-own mimosas, $5 bloody marys, and $4 regular mimosas.
2. Kelly’s Logan House– Kelly’s recently raffled off tickets to the Eagles vs Cowboys game! They are one of the most popular bars in Wilmington and a staple of the community. It is always a great time at Kelly’s.
3. Kid Shelleen’s Charcoal House & Saloon– This local favorite in Trolley Square is offering a great new NFL Loyalty Program. For every $100 you spend, earn a $15 reward certificate! Check it out early in the season and start racking up your rewards!
4. Home Base Delaware– Looking to try the new hotspot in town? Home Base has happy hour select appetizers for $10 from 4-6:30 pm. They’re ready for football with 30+ TVs and 2 full-sized bars!
5. Timothy’s Riverfront Grill- This family-friendly Riverfront spot is offering $3.50 Bud Light and Michelob Ultra drafts during happy hour. They also have new football specials on wings, nachos, mozzarella sticks, tater tots, and chili cheese dogs.
6. Chelsea Tavern– Head over to Downtown Wilmington and enjoy made-from-scratch comfort food made with quality ingredients. Plus, all 33 craft drafts are just $4 during all “Philly” games!
7. Grotto Pizza– Grottos is offering a Pigskin Pick ‘em this season! Make your picks for a chance to win prizes during the NFL season. The grand prize is a trip for two to Las Vegas, February 10-13!
8. Constitution Yards– This Sunday come watch the Eagles vs the Jaguars at 1 pm, and stay for the Chiefs vs the Bucs on Sunday Night Football! NFL specials are available all day long AND happy hour specials are from 4-6 pm!
9. Union Street Pub– Union Street has a family-feel and classic bar menu. Monday, Thursday, and Sunday check out their Football Specials: $30 gets you a large cheese pizza, 8 wings, & a pitcher of Miller Lite or Coors Lite!
10. Washington Street Ale House– Located in the heart of the business district, you can get delicious food and craft beers here. This season they are offering drink specials during all NFL games: $5 for all Sam Adams or 60-minute drafts and $4 Truly Cans!