The third annual event being held at World Cafe Live at the Queen on Nov. 16th. Was originally dreamed up by 1313 Innovation’s founder, Paul McConnell. Paul’s vision was to host an event that is inclusive and celebratory of all things Wilmington. The first Tech2gether conference was held in 2014 to feature tech innovators from throughout the region while highlighting the growing entrepreneurial community in Delaware.
This year’s line up features speakers in the areas of: Entrepreneurship, Machine Learning, & #Fintech.
Kim Ramirez: Co-founder & CEO, FactSumo
- Entrepreneur & former finance executive.
- Nearly two decades of experience on the finance side of business
- MBA from Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Management
- Kim blogs about startup finance and accounting matters at FacingTheNumbers.
Maureen Rinkunas: Platform Director, DreamIT
- DreamIT is an early stage venture capital firm and focused on #Edtech and #Digitalhealth
- Over the past 15 years, Maureen has worked with hundreds of organizations from startups to Fortune 500’s to help them take ideas from conception to market.
- Focuses on the health and education verticals, with a passion for helping bring disruptive technologies into these markets.
Nick Barba: Co-Founder & Senior VP, COAKT
- Formerly an iOS developer, Ruby on Rails programmer, and music engineer, Nick leads development activities at COAKT.
- His primary focus throughout his career has been applying technology to the real problems of life and society.
- Nick is also the Co-Founder of BlockstartsDE and the Delaware Blockchain Meetup, & a member of the Board of Advisors of the Delaware Founders Initiative.
Kevin Kriss: Co-Founder, President & Chairman, COAKT
- Formerly at DuPont working for 14 years in R&D, securing several patents as a Senior Research Technologist.
- He brings his unique scientific skill set to his latest entrepreneurial venture, COAKT.
- Kevin is obsessed with making personal connections, innovating solutions for complex problems, and improving humanity through the intersection of business and technology.
For the full list of speakers and to buy tickets head to: Tech2Gether.org
featured image: iStockPhoto/kasto80