World Cafe Live at The Queen, on Market Street has been offering a talented mix of emerging and established artists on two stages since 2011. Did you also know that the Upstairs Live cafe has awesome food and some great happy hour specials???
Happy Hour Drink Specials
(W-F 4-6pm) (Sun-Tues closed when no shows are scheduled)
- $3 Domestic Drafts
- $4 Dogfish Drafts
- $3 Rail Drinks
- $7 Red Bull and Vodka
- $4 House Wine
This Weeks Upcoming Performances
Tues 9/13: Marcia Ball
- She was described in USA Today as “a sensation, saucy singer and superb pianist… where Texas stomp-rock and Louisiana blues-swamp meet.”
- Tickets are $25 plus fees, doors open at 6pm show is at 8pm.
Wed 9/14: Wilmo Wednesday’s
- Every Wednesday at 7pm featuring the latest up-and-coming talent!
- Wilmo Wednesday’s are free and for all ages.
Thurs 9/15: Former Belle and Abi Reimold
- Indie/rock band Former Belle since their start in the winter of 2010,has taken on many different outfits, all led by frontman, Bruno Catrambone. The project self-released a full band EP entitled Sounds From The Ground. Learn more about Former Belle here.
- Abi Reimold of Philadelphia writes dynamic, cathartic songs that are darkly colorful. Rough around the edges in a way that is more honest than careless, Reimold’s music has a distinctly human quality about it. Unpredictable yet natural, Reimold’s songwriting style builds tension using dissonance both harmonically and lyrically. Learn more about Abi Remold here.
- Show starts at 8pm, tickets are $10-$12 and is for all ages.
Fri 9/16: Singer Songwriter Showcase
- This month features: : Greg Stanard, Brandon Mesen, Daille Kettrell, & Audra McLaughlin from NBC’s The Voice!
- Audra is already being compared to top females in the country music and she even goes a step farther by bringing such incredible passion and energy to her live performances that she leaves audience members crying one moment then up on their seats singing along the next. She became a fan favorite on “The Voice” being mentored by Superstar Blake Shelton and since then has gained a large social media fanbase and you tube numbers of over 5 MILLION.
- Show starts at 7pm and tickets are $10 + fees.
Sat 9/17: Gina Sicilia
- Considered a true rising star in the blues world, her debut album, Allow Me to Confess, brought her worldwide acclaim and a Blues Music Award nomination for Best New Artist. This accomplished singer, songwriter and performer continues to demonstrate a powerful work ethic and passion for her craft.
- Show starts at 8pm tickets $10 ADV – $12 DOS + FEES
Sun 9/18: Danielle Miraglia / Kyle Swartzwelder
- Danielle Miraglia comes armed with a strong steady thumb on an old Gibson, an infectious stomp-box rhythm and harmonica. Her tunes range from heart-felt to socially conscious and will move both your heart and hips.
- A veteran of the folk scene, award winning songwriter Kyle Swartzwelder has been winning audiences over with his deft lyrical storytelling and dynamic live performances.
- Doors open at 7pm, show starts at 8pm, tickets are $10 plus fees.
Featured Image: iStockPhoto/bernardbodo