Looking to celebrate Cinco with some style in Wilmington, Delaware? We have your go to list for take out, dine in, OR may we suggest…a bar crawl?! 😉
- Bar Roja- Margaritas to go? Say less! Bar Roja is doing specials on quesadillas and $8 Espolon Margaritas! Specials are available for dine in only. We love their outdoor patio out back too!
- Staff Favorite: One of their flavored margaritas! Choose from Spicy Jawn, Strawnana, Pink Guava, Wild Berry, Mango, Pomegranate, Blood Orange, or Lupe.
2. Santa Fe Mexican Grill- We love the Take Out Party Package option from Santa Fe (mainly because of the 64 oz classic house margarita!). The package also includes your choice of Traditional Guac or Queso Blanco and Grilled Chicken or Grilled Steak tacos. Get more info by clicking here.
- Staff Favorite: Crab Quesadilla with crab, mixed cheese, chipotle crab remoulade, sour cream, and guacamole **DROOL**
3. El Camino Kitchen– With El Camino’s “5 Days of Cinco” you have TONS of time the celebrate this holiday more than once! Food and drink specials are going on every day including a huge mystery giveaway on Cinco itself! Get more info by clicking here.
- Staff Favorite: THE NACHOS! Jack cheese, guacamole, beans, pico, pickled chili, crema, radish, queso. Add the Short Rib and thank us later.
4. Anejo Mexican Grill & Tequila Bar- We love Anejo for its expansive tequila list and neighborhood bar vibes where the bartenders know you by name. For a low key Cinco, this is your spot! Get more info by clicking here.
- Staff Favorite: The empanadas with shredded chicken, pork, or philly cheesesteak style.
5. Del Pez Mexican Gastropub– The Riverfront’s ONLY Mexican eatery, Del Pez is also offering TWO To Go Packages in addition to being open for dine in on Cinco. We are feeling the Gold Package which comes with 64 oz of their El Chavo House Margarita and feeds 4! Get more info by clicking here.
- Staff Favorite: The Hibiscus Margarita! Try it with el jimador blanco, cointreau, hibiscus, lime, and simple syrup.
6. El Toro Cantina- West Side’s El Toro Cantina counts down to Cinco de Mayo every year! They’re some of the most authentic Mexican cuisine in the city and we love their outdoor seating and To Go options.
- Staff Favorite: Burrito California with your choice of beef, carne asada, pork, chicken or beans, and rice, cheese, lettuce, sour cream, guacamole and pico de gallo!
7. Merengue House- Looking for a turn up on Wednesday? West Side’s Merengue House has music by DJ Remy, $4 Coronas, $2 Tacos and $5 Margaritas all night.
- Staff Favorite: Tostones sliders and mofongo.