Nothing beats the smell of a fresh turkey, some stuffing, and mashed potatoes coming out of the oven! Thanksgiving is almost here, and you prepared?! We made a list of all the best places in Wilmington to get your Thanksgiving dinner and fun on!
Where to get your Thanksgiving Dinner:
1. Le Cavalier Thanksgiving Experience – Take your Thanksgiving up a notch at Le Cavalier’s Thanksgiving Experience! Enjoy a menu that boasts nostalgic and comforting flavors, with an inherent French twist! Make a reservation today, view their menu here and check them out on Instagram!
2. Park Cafe – Having a large group of family and friends at your place this year? Park Cafe has you covered with their Thanksgiving Package that serves 8-10 people! Pre order your package by November 18th to get the delicious flavors of Thanksgiving brought right to you! View their menu here and follow them on Instagram!
3. Big Fish Grill – A Thanksgiving Day Buffet, now that sure does sound delicious! Big Fish Grill is offering a Thanksgiving Day Buffet and A La Carte menu this year! Make sure to make a reservation because spots are limited! Check out their menu here and their Instagram too!
4. Harry’s Savoy Grill – Delaware’s premier steakhouse is also serving Thanksgiving dinner for dine-in and take-out! They will have an al la carte menu, a buffet and a roasted turkey! If you are looking into the take-out option, view their menu here to preorder now and follow them on Instagram.
5. Timothy’s on the Riverfront – Have your Thanksgiving dinner with a view! Timothy’s on the Riverfront is making a delicious Thanksgiving buffet just for you! Make your reservation now to celebrate Thanksgiving at Timothy’s, get more information here and check them out on Instagram!
6. Janssen’s Market – Get your delicious baked goods and Thanksgiving dinner from Janssen’s Market! They offer a wide variety of food to choose from and they even have different packages based on the amount of people you will be hosting! Check out their menu here and follow them on Instagram!
1. Friendsgiving by Tonic – Looking for something fun to do on November 24th? Tonic has you covered! Friendsgiving by Tonic will be a night of live music and fun from 4 to 11pm! Check out Tonic on Instagram!
2. Bellefonte Brandywine’s Black Friday Makers Market – If you are going Black Friday shopping, make Bellefonte Brandywine’s Black Friday Makers Market one of your many stops! Shop all your favorite local small businesses from 3 to 7pm on November 26th!
3. Thanksgiving Eve at The Queen – Be a part of The Queen’s Thanksgiving Traditions and be sure to celebrate your Thanksgiving Eve at The Queen! Head up to the Crown Room for some live music and a night of fun! Check out The Queen on Instagram!
4. Wilmington Christmas Parade – Get in the Christmas spirit and watch the 57th Annual Wilmington Christmas Parade on November 27th! Be sure to mark your calendar because you won’t want to miss the bands, dancers, antique cars, floats and of course Santa!