Feeling lucky and want to get your Irish on? Check out your plans for St. Paddy’s Day in Wilmington, Delaware!
- Catherine Rooney’s – Catherine Rooney’s favorite month of the year is March and is the perfect place to go for St. Paddy’s Day! There will be live music from 10:00am-1:00am March 17th. They serve Guinness & Jameson Irish Whiskey inspired drinks & dishes all month long. Don’t miss out on all the drinks, food and live music!
- Bellefonte Brewing Co – The Sheehan Brothers will be performing at Bellefonte Brewing March 17th 6:30 pm! Don’t miss out on the Irish festivities and live music from the local band!
- Shellcrest Swim Club – Celebrate St. Paddy’s with your kids at the Scooter & Wagon parade for kids March 18th 1:00pm. This is the perfect opportunity to let your children have fun and use their creative skills! Kids are encouraged to decorate their scooters or wagons for the parade.
- Kid Shelleen’s – If you’re busy on the 17th that’s okay! Shelleen’s will be celebrating all week! March 13-18th there will be Irish festivities, as well as beer and food specials.
- Dead Presidents Pub & Restaurant – What’s St. Paddy’s day without Irish Traditional dancing? Dead Presidents Pub will be hosting Irish dancers March 17th at 3:00pm! Check out their Irish food menu when you visit!
- Kirkwood Public Library – The Seven Rings Cover Band will be having its St Paddy’s Day concert at the Kirkwood Library March 18th at 10:30 am. They will be singing Irish tunes until noon! All ages are allowed.
- Kelly’s Logan House – Kelly’s is the oldest Irish bar in Wilmington and has been the hub for celebrating St. Paddy’s Day for over 150 years! Grab your greenest attire and enjoy their traditional Irish menu of food and drinks from 11:00 am-1:00am on the 17th!
- Docklands Riverfront – Last but surely not least, local band Feeling Lucky will be performing for the last time at Docklands Riverfront on the 17th for St. Paddy’s Day! This will start at 9:00 pm!