Spring has Sprung in Wilmington, DE! It’s time to get out around town, enjoy the beautiful weather, grab some delicious food, and get yourself a cold drink. Here are some of our top picks for Spring attractions in Wilmington for 2022.
1. Get a marg outside at Taco Grande Mexigrill + Tequila Bar. This Mexican grill and tequila bar has more than 100 tequilas, delicious tacos, and giant margaritas! Check it out on the Riverfront!
2. Catch a game at Wilmington Blue Rocks Baseball. Our local minor league baseball team offers the classic ballgame experience. Get some dogs, drinks, hang with Mr. Celery, and enjoy a game!
3. Grab a beer at Constitution Yards Beer Garden. Their classic American style, rotating live music, large screens for sports, and Wilmo Axe throwing are perfect for a night out.
4. Enjoy happy hour in the Delaware Art Museum gardens on Thursday evenings. With live music, drinks, and art there is something for everyone here.
5. Get wild with the animals at Brandywine Zoo. Get acquainted with the animal kingdom at this zoo located in Brandywine Park. Their educational programs are perfect for the whole family to enjoy and learn!
6. Enjoy the culture and artistry of the Clifford Brown Jazz Festival. One of the best ways that Delaware honors a cultural icon is through this annual ceremony of dancing, singing, eating, and embracing Jazz music (June 15-18).
7. Come to Banks’ Seafood Kitchen and Raw Bar on the Riverfront to enjoy the best selection of seafood in the area! This iconic spot is perfect for an afternoon of leisure.
8. Enjoy happy hour at Makers Alley– Everyone loves a good outdoor venue during the spring. Makers Alley has everything you need from beers to bites to hammocks. It’s the perfect spot for a chill experience in downtown Wilmington.
9. Support a great cause at the Delaware Estuary Earth Day Celebration. Six blocks of market street will be blocked off to allow for pedestrians to enjoy eco-friendly vendors and exhibitors (April 23 1:30-4:30pm).
10. Whatever artistic medium you are interested in, you can find it at ArtzScape. Artists, workshops, and events of all types come to this performing arts venue in downtown Wilmington.
11. Grab some friends and appreciate the spring weather at the 2022 Wilmington Flower Market. Family-friendly fun comes in bunches with food trucks, music, shopping and more (May 5-7).
12. Cycling is coming to Wilmington this May! Come watch the 2022 Wilmington Grand Prix to see some world class athletes competing as a part of USA Cycling’s National Race Calendar (May 13-15) .