Spring has Sprung in Wilmington, DE! It’s time to get out around town, enjoy the beautiful weather, grab some delicious food, and get yourself a cold drink. Here are some of our top picks for Spring activities in Wilmington for 2023.
1. Park Cafe Easter Brunch – Easter this year at Park Cafe can be enjoyed with friends and family! Don’t miss out on their easter brunch buffet April 9th. Seatings range from 10am, 12pm, & 2pm. Adults cost $40, and children 10 & under $15. Make a reservation here!
2. DE Contemporary Art Loop – We love a good Wilmington loop! The Art Loop will be back at the DE Contemporary April 14th at 5pm! Be sure to check out their featured exhibits & artwork when visiting.
3. Painting with Friends – For our Wilmington art lovers, the New Castle County Art Studio is hosting a “Painting with Friends” event April 15th from 1:00-2:30pm. Spend an afternoon painting and chatting with friends. All skill levels are welcome! Register here!
4. City Restaurant Week – April 24-29th is the 18th City Restaurant Week in Wilmo! With this opportunity you get to sample the creative cuisine of the selected fine dining spots with $15 for lunch and $35 or $50 for dinner. Reservations are strongly recommended!
5. Wilmington Flower Market – The Wilmington Flower Market will be held this year from May 11th – 13th, 10:00am-8:00pm each day! Come out and enjoy the selection of pretty flowers and support local!
6. Wilmington Grand Prix – Cycling is coming to Wilmington this May! Come watch the 2023 Wilmington Grand Prix to see some world class athletes competing as a part of USA Cycling’s National Race Calendar (May 19th-21st).
1. Makers Alley – Everyone loves a good outdoor venue during the spring. Makers Alley has everything you need from beers to bites to hammocks. It’s the perfect spot for a chill experience in downtown Wilmington.
3. Hagley Museum & Library – Take in the outdoors and enjoy the natural beauty of the museum grounds during spring time! Hagley is a large, indoor-outdoor museum experience with hundreds of years of history and something for everyone. Plan your visit here!
4. ArtzScape – Whatever artistic medium you are interested in, you can find it at Artzscape. Artists, workshops, and events of all types come to this performing arts venue in downtown Wilmington.
5. Constitution Yards – Constitution Yards is a pet friendly, seasonal beer garden for Wilmington, DE. Their classic American style, rotating live music, large screens for sports, and Wilmo Axe throwing are perfect for a night out!
6. Brandywine Zoo – Get acquainted with the animal kingdom at this zoo located in Brandywine Park. Their educational programs are perfect for the whole family to enjoy and learn!
7. Bank’s Seafood Kitchen and Raw Bar – Come to Bank’s Seafood Kitchen and Raw Bar on the Riverfront to enjoy the best selection of seafood in the area! This iconic spot is perfect for an afternoon of leisure.
8. Taco Grande Mexigrill + Tequila Bar – Get a marg outside at Taco Grande! This Mexican grill and tequila bar has more than 100 tequilas, delicious tacos, and giant margaritas! Check it out on the riverfront!