The City of Wilmington has announced free walk-up test sites this week, and encourages any Delawarean, whether they are exhibiting symptoms or not, to get tested. The walk-up events will use saliva-based testing.
Thursday, July 16:
- East Side Charter School, 3000 North Claymont Street, 12 p.m.to 3 p.m. (Walk-Up Only) Register in advance here.
- Kingswood Community Center, 2300 Bowers Street, 10 a.m.to 1 p.m. By appointment only. Call 302-428-6586.
Friday, July 17:
- Judy Johnson Park, W. 3rd and Rodney streets, 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. (Walk-Up Only) Register in advance here.
- Latin American Community Center, 301 North Harrison Street, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. By appointment only. Call 302-320-6439.
Saturday, July 18:
- Herman Holloway Sr. Park, East 7th and North Lombard streets, 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. (Walk Up Only) Register in advance here.