Looking to host a conference or big business meeting during the week in the Hometown of the United States? We have your guide!
For your conference:
1. Chase Center – The Chase Center is the area’s largest event facility! There is 87,000 square feet of space for meetings and conventions, trade and consumer shows, corporate and social functions and more. Check out their Instagram for more information.
2. The Mill – Located in the center of downtown Wilmington, The Mill is a coworking space open to all types of workers and work. The Mill is a community for ambitious people who work and have fun while doing it. Click here to go to their Instagram.
3. CSC Station – Located conveniently next to the Wilmington Train Station, near restaurants and by the Riverfront, CSC Station is the place to work! It is a coworking space that has many amenities such as an outside seating area, phone booths, a social cafe, wellness room and more! Check out their Instagram.
4. Riverfront Events (also offers catering) – Riverfront Events, a 8,500 square feet event space, offers more than just a space for your conference, they also have delicious food and great hospitality. The Big Fish Restaurant Group is bringing its award-winning cuisine to the event space! Check out their Instagram.
Lodging & Transportation:
1. Amtrak – Traveling to and from Wilmington is a breeze with Amtrak! The Wilmington Station is located on the Riverfront with easy access to CSC Station! It’s one of Amtrak’s busiest spots and is a part of their Northeast Corridor.
2. Hotel Du Pont – The Hotel Du Pont is an internationally renowned hotel located in the heart of Wilmington. This luxury hotel is perfect for your stay in Wilmington and is only a short walk away from attractions such as The Grand Opera House. Click here to book your stay. Take a look at their Instagram page.
3. DoubleTree – Located in Downtown Wilmington the DoubleTree by Hilton is another great place to stay during your time in Wilmington. It is in the Legal Distract and in close proximity to restaurants, Grand Opera House and more! Book your stay here.
4. The Westin – If you stay at The Westin you will be steps from the Riverfront near Chase Center. The Westin by Marriott is an upscale hotel that is sure to give you a nice relaxing stay. Click here to book your stay.
5. Homewood Suites – If you like the Riverfront, then Homewood Suites is the place for you. Homewood Suites has many amenities including a self serve breakfast every morning from 6AM to 9:30 AM on weekdays and 7AM to 10AM on the weekends. Check out their Instagram.
6. Hyatt Place – Near the Riverfront, shops and restaurants Hyatt Place is a great place to stay if seeing attractions is something you want to do while in Wilmington! There are many amenities including digital check in and meeting facilities for your work needs. Take a look at their Instagram.
1. Brew HaHa – Brew HaHa has many unique cafes that are located in distinct neighborhoods within Northern Delaware and they each have their own individual look and feel! Every drink is special and individualized so you know it will be absolutely delicious! Check out their Instagram!
2. Milk + Honey – A coffeehouse, art gallery and event space, Milk & Honey is a great spot to grab some coffee! They have two locations, one on Union Street and the other in LOMA Downtown District. Head over to their Instagram to see any events they are having!
3. Sleeping Bird – Sleeping Bird Coffee has made itself known with its coffee brewed to perfection. Located on Miller Road they are open every Tuesday – Friday from 7am to 3pm and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 3pm! Take a look at what they have to offer on their Instagram!
1. Big Fish Grille – If you are looking for delicious food for your meeting or conference check out Big Fish Grille. They offer both off and on site catering bringing their award winning food to you! Specializing in quality fish and shellfish click here for more information. Check out their Instagram.
2. Dorcea – This American Bistro will spice up any work event with their delicious and great quality food. Their extensive menu has options that everyone will love, check out their website for more information and take a look at their Instagram.
3. Rosenfeld’s Deli – At Rosenfeld’s Jewish Deli they are passionate about bringing traditional, Jewish, old-world favorites to you. They have an extensive catering menu which you can see by clicking here and is perfect for your meetings and check out their Instagram.
4. Stitch House – Stitch House Brewery is located in the center of the Business District. They offer beers brewed on location with cheese and meat plates, soups, salads, sandwiches and share size dishes. Click here for more information and here to see their Instagram.
1. Bardea – Bardea is a dine in and full service carry out restaurant that is sure to leave you wanting more! Bardea utilizes ingredients from local Delaware Valley farms and purveyors to create meals that look too pretty to eat! Check out their Instagram page!
2. Hotel DuPont – For dinner, The Hotel DuPont is home to Le Cavalier at the Green Room. Le Cavalier is where you want to go for your fine dining experience. Click here for more information and here to take a look at their Instagram.
3. Tonic – A steak and seafood restaurant located in downtown Wilmington, Tonic is a great destination for dinner. Their world class service will ensure you will have the best experience. Click here for more information and check out their Instagram.
4. Cafe Mezzanotte – Enjoy classic Pan-Mediterranean Cuisine at Cafe Mezzanotte. It is open Monday through Saturday from 11Am to 10PM, so be sure to stop by and click here for more information and take a look at their Instagram page.
5. Columbus Inn – With an outstanding reputation for over 60 years you can count on the Columbus Inn to give you the best dining experience! They offer contemporary American cuisine as well as brunch and happy hour! Go have a look at their Instagram.
For Team Happy Hour:
1. De.Co – Inside De.Co and check out “The Bar”! The beautiful white marble bar has all the cocktails, local craft beers and wine you desire! Opening at 4pm, after a day at work De.Co is definitely a great place to unwind after a long day! Check out their Instagram.
2. Torbert Street Social – Located in the heart of the Financial District head over to Torvert Street Social. They have a sophisticated cocktail lounge and patio that is perfect for your team’s happy hour! Head over to their Instagram.