Love Day in Wilmington is right around the corner, so make sure you get to planning the perfect date for that special someone! We know YOU know the usual spots, so that’s why our list includes our take on a fun (and different!) kind of V-Day.
Traditional Dinner Date:
- Park Cafe – Romance is in the air! Take your Valentine to a very intimate dinner at Park Cafe on the 14th. They are hosting a Valentine’s Day Wine Dinner that comes with a four course meal and five wines! The cost is $75 per guest. Check out reservation information on their website.
- Le Cavalier – Make your reservation quick! Valentine’s Dinner at Le Cavalier this year comes with a three course meal, love and intimate vibes. The cost is $85 per guest. Check out reservation information on their website!
- Hummingbird to Mars – You know about our traditional dinner places, but how about Hummingbird to Mars? It’s located above Catherine Rooney’s Irish Pub. Find the black door with the gold hummingbird & ring the bell for entrance. Once inside the Hummingbird will host 3 nights of Valentine’s Day celebrations including live music, food, and beverages. Make a reservation now on their website!
- Oath 84 – Celebrating Valentine’s Day at Oath 84 will lead you right to love! On the 14th they will be hosting a reservation-based Valentine’s Day dinner. The chef-crafted modern restaurant specializes in new American Fare. Check out their Instagram for more information.
- Post Valentine’s Date Night – Were you busy over the holiday? No worries! Grain has got you covered. Grain Trolley will be hosting a post Valentine’s Day dinner on the 15th. It is a four course dinner for two that includes an appetizer, soup or salad, the entree and the dessert. Reservations are $69 per couple before February 10th, and $75 after the 10th.
- The Hilton Valentine Weekend Room & Dinner Package – Want to go somewhere for the weekend? The Valentine Weekend Room & Dinner Package at the Hilton will make your holiday a relaxing and intimate experience! Enjoy the overnight stay and four course meal at their in-house restaurant Market Kitchen & Bar. Rose petals are included in your stay with Hilton!
- Senior Dog Haven Valentine’s Adoption Event – There’s nothing more romantic than adopting a dog with your special someone! Pet Supplies Plus will be hosting Senior Dog Haven for the adoption event from 12:00 – 4:00 pm, February 11th. Give the gift of love to a furry friend this year!
- Valentine’s Weekend Tipsy Tea – Wanna go somewhere with your Galantines’? Attend the all-inclusive afternoon tea service at Hotel Du Pont, complete with fresh baked scones, tea sandwiches, petite pastries and Valentine-themed cocktails. Let the sounds of a live electric violinist serenade you in the romantic surroundings of the Du Barry Ballroom.
- Valentine’s Day Painting Party – Sip back and relax for an evening of romantic vibes! Academy Studios is hosting a Valentine’s Day Painting party. This includes an intimate three course meal set in a romantic atmosphere, as well as a sip and paint experience after the courses are over. Be sure to book by Feb 10th!! Check them out on Instagram!
- Fall in Love with your First Home – Instead of the traditional Valentine’s Day date, Dockland’s Riverfront will be hosting a real estate event where professionals from The Tess Adams Team of Keller Williams Philadelphia and mortgage professionals of Go Magnum Loans walk you through the entire home buying process. A Valentine’s Day Dinner with champagne will be provided at the event. There is a free parking lot on site.
Whether you are going on a date with a special someone or riding solo this year, there are several ways to make the holiday exciting for yourself and others!