We’ve highlighted so many amazing things to DO in Wilmington, but an even better question is… where should you LIVE? We’ve got you covered! We know the city has a ton of options, so we honed in on apartment buildings for this edition. Take a look at our list of some of the best places to live in Wilmington, DE!
1. The Residences at Christina Landing – The Riverfront is one of the most sought-after locations in Wilmington, and this building epitomizes its character. Extensive amenities are met with a great community to form the perfect living situation. See our video tour below!
Apartments range from: $1,546 – $4,558
Featured amenities: Granite countertops, private balconies with a great view, pet friendly
2. 101 duPont Place – The Du Pont Building in downtown Wilmington is an icon… did you know you could LIVE there? 101 duPont Place has it all: luxury, convenience, and beauty, all in a building filled with the city’s history.
Apartments range from: $1,220 – $3,749
Featured amenities: Private rooftop deck, 24-hour gym, movie theater, pet-friendly
3. 2000 Penn – If you’re traveling down Pennsylvania Avenue, there’s no missing this breathtaking building. On top of being home to the workout studio HiLo House and other office spaces, 2000 Penn blends elegant modernity and ample amenities.
Apartments range from: $1,645 – $2,505
Featured amenities: Great views, resort-style pool and sundeck, high-end fitness center, EV charging station
4. PARQ at the Square – Trolley Square is fun for everyone from the young professional to families that like having Brandywine and Alapocas Park close. PARQ’s spacious, modern luxury apartments have great views of Wilmington’s historic district.
Apartments range from: $1,170 – $1,870
Featured amenities: Great views, business center, fitness center, utilities included
5. The Residences at Rodney Square – The centerpiece of downtown’s Rodney Square, these apartments in the former Wilmington Trust building are just as beautiful on the inside as they are grandiose on the outside.
Apartments range from: $879 – $2,818
Featured amenities: 24/7 fitness center, Play Where You Live program, theater room, pet-friendly
6. 101 Avenue of the Arts – Luxury apartments steps away from the Riverwalk sound good? AOTA is great for those who love the views and recreation of this area of Wilmington, while also prioritizing luxurious features in a new building.
Apartments range from: $1,245 – $3,000
Featured amenities: Italian cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, Multimedia Clubroom, EV charging stations
7. The Cooper – Going down Market Street, there’s no mistaking this building for anything else. The Cooper is brand-new for 2021, and promises to be a living experience like no other around. Check out their site for pics of the beautiful rooftop deck and private courtyard!
Apartments range from: $1,455 – $2,563
Featured amenities: Rooftop deck, fitness center, keyless entry, pet-friendly
8. The Lofts at 2nd and Loma – Love the idea of loft apartment living? 2nd and Loma has you covered with studio, one and two-bedroom options located right in the historic (and super hip!) Lower Market Street district.
Apartments range from: $950 – $1,499
Featured amenities: Exposed brick and ductwork, vaulted ceilings, skylights and balconies
9. River Commons – River Commons offers its tenants affordability in a super convenient part of town. These apartments are right near several public transit hubs, as well as within walking distance of downtown Wilmington.
Apartments range from: $950-1,050
Featured amenities: Fully equipped kitchens, washer and dryer, central air, private entrances
10. The Residences at Harlan Flats – Another great option on the Riverfront, Harlan Flats have it all: modern style, wide open space, and easy access to some of the best parts of Wilmington, all available in spacious one or two-bedroom configurations.
Apartments range from: $1,615 – $4,045
Featured amenities: Riverfront views, pool, fitness center, concierge, pet-friendly
11. The Residences at Justison Landing – Last but not least, Justison Landing is an awesome option for luxury living on the Christina River. Their units are super well equipped, with features like kitchen islands, European front-load washer and dryer, and Riverfront retail downstairs!
Apartments range from: $1,480 – $3,871
Featured amenities: Onsite retail, exclusive discount access to Starbucks, fitness center, pet-friendly