Alright, say, “CHEEEEEEESE!” This week, we’re focusing on the best photographers in Wilmington, DE. We’ve framed a list of our favorites (in no particular order), so take a shot at it! Read the list below:
1. King E Photos – Last week’s #PeopleofWilmDE, Emmanuel Lee (King E) is a born-and-raised Wilmingtonian who happens to take some pretty awesome photos of his hometown. He specializes in photos that capture unique moments in the city, and prints of his work are available here.
2. Color of Life – Andre Wright Jr.’s boutique photography and brand development agency is known for its work in highly creative portraits. His subjects include fashion models, apparel and new products, and even President Joe Biden! Keep up with Andre here.
3. Becca Mathias – Becca’s photos are a love letter to Delaware, highlighting its beautiful scenery and abundance of plant life and greenery. An expert in portrait, wedding, and food photography, nature is incorporated into nearly every shot she does. See her site here.
4. Nikki Shaw – Nikki’s work has a distinct, lucid, light look to it… and it’s absolutely gorgeous. A master of portraits, her portfolio includes photos that range from couples to families to professionals, and all in between. Check out her website.
5. Moon Loop Photo – One look is all it takes to know that Moon Loop does it differently! This photography agency focuses on weddings, portraits, architecture, food, and events, adding a creative twist that makes their photos look unmistakably theirs. Read about them on their site.
6. Barnyard Photography – If you’re in the market for wedding photography, this award-winning renowned studio is the place to go. No matter the couple, the scenery, or the season, Barnyard seems to nail it every time. Check out their site here.
7. Creative Image Weddings – Another awesome choice for weddings, Creative Image’s photos are as bold and beautiful as their client experience is amazing. The photographer, Katie, makes sure to let it be known that she’s personally invested in the satisfaction of her subjects! Check her out here.
8. Kelli Wilke Photography – Kelli’s work is elegant and timeless, with amazing black-and-white portraits of families and children. Also be on the lookout for her upcoming photography book, Mother and Child, a Loving Bond, coming this fall! Visit her website here.
9. Final Focus – Dick Dubroff’s agency takes care of business. For some of the best corporate, commercial, and business headshots around, Final Focus is the place to go. Check out their website.
10. Kreataz – This downtown Wilmington agency is awesome at bold, personality-centric portraits. They combine awesome staging with uniquely beautiful lighting to construct shots that look like no other. Also make sure to check out their videography here!
11. Foschi Photography – A family-owned company since 1920, Foschi has been a big name in family and wedding shots in Wilmington for years. Their highly professional staff promises timeless photos and a great client experience. Check out their website here.
12. Photography by SBJ – Couple Shawn and Brittny have spent their lives behind a camera, loving the art of photography for years. Their passion and expertise is obvious, especially in their creative portraits. They also do family, maternity, and graduation shots. Check them out here.
13. Daymon Warren – Daymon is crazy about his home of Wilmington, and shows the world through his awesome photography and videos. Make sure to keep up with his work showcasing the city on YouTube and Insta.
14. Andrew K Photography – Another photographer whose main subject is Wilmington! Andrew makes sure to grab all the details of the city, from the leaves in Brandywine Park all the way up to the city skyline. Click the link to get some glamour shots of Wilmo!