Cheers! There is a lot to celebrate in our blossoming city, so we are sharing some of our favorite spots to grab a drink when the clock hits 5! Here’s some of the best bars, restaurants, and beer gardens for Happy Hour.
1. Stitch House Brewery– With an extensive beer and cocktail menu, delicious food options, and inviting staff it’s no wonder Stitch House is one of the most popular breweries in Wilmington! A perfect place to enjoy a few brews after work.
Our Staff Happy Hour Pick: Furio – Italian Pilsner
2. Farmer and the Cow– Handcrafted burgers, fine cuts of meat, and a creative menu have our mouths watering already. On top of that, their fresh pressed juices, housemade mixers, craft beer, and whiskey selection pair perfectly.
Our Staff Happy Hour Pick: Bleu Steel Burger
3. Timothy’s American Fare, Sports, & Sprits– Timothy’s offers regional American comfort food, Happy Hour 5 days a week, and is covered in flat screen TVs. What more can we ask for?
Our Staff Happy Hour Pick: $3 Drafts Bud Light, Miller Light, Yuengling
4. Oddity Bar– Mix it up from the regular scene at this unique bar featuring more than 100 beers, absinthe, specialty cocktails, & wine. They also have frequent live music!
Our Staff Happy Hour Pick: McLovin Mango IPA
5. Banks Seafood Kitchen– Looking for a classy afternoon? You need to check out the seafood dishes, signature cocktails, and raw bar at this Riverfront restaurant. Keep an eye out for their live music series as well!
Our Staff Happy Hour Pick: Ahi Tuna Crisps
6. Kid Shelleen’s Charcoal House & Saloon– Come on down and enjoy the relaxed outdoor patio, casual atmosphere, and oval bar at this local favorite in Trolley Sqaure. Make sure to stop by for their Oyster Happy Hour when they pair with Delaware Oyster Company for fresh shucked oysters and brews!
Our Staff Happy Hour Pick: Make your own Mule
7. Dead Presidents Restaurant & Pub– Indulge in high quality food and drinks at one of Wilmington’s favorite bars. It has been listed as one of Esquire’s best bars in America multiple times!
Our Staff Happy Hour Pick: Yards Love
8. Tobert Social– In the heart of Wilmington’s financial district, Tobert Social offers class and history. Come and enjoy a delicious bite and one of their signature cocktails.
Our Staff Happy Hour Pick: Lobster Deviled Eggs
9. Sullivan’s Steakhouse– Sullivan’s has some of the best deals around for Happy Hour bites and drinks. Their selection is classy, creative, and extremely reasonably priced for the quality.
Our Staff Happy Hour Pick: $7 Bar Bites: Cheesesteak Eggrolls
10. Kelly’s Logan House– Kelly’s is the oldest the oldest Irish Bar in Delaware and oldest continuous family-owned Irish bar in the country! Located in the center of Trolley Square it is a hotspot and great option for food and drinks.
Our Staff Happy Hour Pick: Buffalo Chicken Nachos
11. Rocco Italian Sports Bar– This family-owned italian restaurant and bar serves delicious stromboli, pizza, and other traditional italian food. Come down for some good drinks, and good eats.
Our Staff Happy Hour Pick: $5 Glasses of select wine