This event is for Nonprofit Executives, Staff, and Supporters seeking to boost awareness, drive donations, fill events, and secure corporate sponsorship.
At Wilmington’s first educational event and networking series, learn how nonprofit thought leaders leverage the latest advances in digital marketing and technology.
When: Tuesday, June 20 at 2 PM – 7 PM
Where: The Mill 1007 N Orange St. 4th Floor Wilmington, DE
Tickets are Free! RVSP Here
Speakers and Topics Include:
- Patrick Callihan of Tech Impact – Innovations in Nonprofit Technology Integration
- Tech Impact’s mission is to empower communities and nonprofits to use technology to better serve our world.
- They provide technology services to nonprofits/NGO’s on a national and international scale from our offices in Philadelphia, PA and Washington, DC. These services include telecom, cloud migrations, data services, and managed IT services.
- Peggy Geisler, MA Owner, PMG Consulting, LLC -Successful Event Planning and Fundraising from the Ground Up
- PMG Consulting Specializes in Non-Profit Management and Resource Development.
- Gaby Indellini, Social Media Specialist at Wilmington and the Brandywine Valley
- How to Amplify Event Attendance & Fundraising with Social Media
- Jeff Flynn, Director of Economic Development, City of Wilmington
- Refining Economic Development in the Digital Age
Did we mention free Happy Hour too!
Stay Up-to-Date on Events in Wilmington
Sign up for Our Monthly Newsletter!
Show Comments (0)