Innovincent and the Wilmington Blue Rocks are Pleased to Announce that the Blue Rocks will be returning as one of the prize sponsors for the Third Annual Delaware Charity Challenge 5K and Adventure Challenge Relay.
WHAT IS THE DELAWARE CHARITY CHALLENGE?
Delaware Charity Challenge is a centralized fundraising and athletic competition designed to give participating charities and teams the ability to access all the benefits of participating in a fundraising event, such as a 5K, without incurring the same overhead costs and logistical nightmares commonly associated with putting such an event together internally.
How it works: Teams will select their charity of choice when they register for the Delaware Charity Challenge spring competition. For the 2017 Spring games, the Raise to Raise competition will run from February 1, 2017 to May 6, 2017. During this time, teams are encouraged to raise money for their selected charity. All proceeds raised by the team go directly toward the selected charity. The three teams that collectively raise the most money during this period will win additional prize money for their charity. The 5K and adventure challenge will take place Saturday, May 6th at Lums Pond State Park in Bear, Delaware.
The Blue Rocks will award prizes to the top two local nonprofits that raise the most money during the Delaware Charity Challenge “Race-to-Raise” fundraising competition.They will also recognize the top fundraising teams at the May 10 Blue Rocks game against the Potomac Nationals. For more information, visit delawarecharitychallenge.com.
For the nonprofit team that raises the most money, the prize will include:
- A half-page ad in the Blue Rocks’ game day program for the remainder of the season.
- Two thirty-second radio spots during the Blue Rocks radio broadcasts for the remainder of the season.
- In addition, at a future game of the nonprofit’s choice (subject to availability), the nonprofit will get the use of a luxury suite (including twenty tickets and ten parking passes) and will receive some promotion at that game as well, including an on-site marketing display.
For the nonprofit team that raises the second-most money, the prize will include:
- A quarter-page ad in the Blue Rocks’ game program for the remainder of the season.
- Ten field box tickets at a future game of the nonprofit’s choice (subject to availability) and similar promotion at that game, including on on-site marketing display.
In addition to these prizes for the top nonprofit teams, the Blue Rocks will be recognizing the top three fundraising teams at the May 10 Blue Rocks game against the Potomac Nationals. These prizes will be in addition to the cash prizes that are also awarded as part of the Delaware Charity Challenge prize pool.
Are you a non-profit or business looking to raise awareness for your brand and funding for your cause?
Innovincent, a Wilmington-based marketing and consulting firm specializes in strategic planning, marketing, and fundraising for non-profits and small businesses. To learn more head to their website here.
Stay Up-to-Date on Events in Wilmington.
Sign up for our Monthly Newsletter!