The most anticipated food & entertainment festival of the year is back for its third year and it’s taking over Frawley Stadium on Saturday, August 18th, 2018! Get ready for the Delaware Taco Festival!
Image courtesy of delawaretacofest.com
What to Expect?
Over 75 varieties of tacos & other foods will be available, just $3 each. It’s Taco Heaven! You’ll experience over 30 of Delaware’s best restaurants, food trucks, and eateries serving a ridiculous variety of mouth-watering tacos & more! There will be pay-as-you-eat, vouchers and multiple ATM’s so no need to worry- you’ve got options!
- Tequila Sampling (over 30 varieties available for flights and sampling and purchase)
- Margarita Madness (pick your tequila and choose variation at beach themed margarita bar)
- Hot Pepper and Taco Eating Contest
- Nacho Bar
- Mechanical Bull
- Live Entertainment (traditional rock, authentic mariachi bands, DJ’s, and dance performances)
- Misted VIP Tent
- Kids Entertainment (moon bounce, carnival games, face painting and more)
Saturday, August 18th, 2018 1-7pm (12pm for VIP’s)
The Taco Fest benefits the Trauma Survivors Foundation a nonprofit organization that provides trained therapists for emergency response during and after traumatic events.
Tickets range from General Admission to VIP and cost from just $14.99 to $54.99 and, unless they sell, out can be purchased until 2 pm on the day of the event. Kids under 10 are free with a paying adult.
For more info visit Delaware Taco Festival.