The 8th Annual Wilmington in Transition Local, Sustainable Food & Gift Fair is happening on Sunday, December 10th from 2-6pm at Silverside Church!
Don’t miss these amazing local, handmade, artisanal, fair trade, natural, upcycled & recycled gifts! Plus, local culinary talent serving up delicious food for any dietary restriction! The fun doesn’t stop at gifts and food…there will be no shortage of entertainment: live music, raffle table & more to be announced! Stay tuned to the Facebook event page for more images and current happenings and get ready for the best holiday gift fair around!
Free admission. The venue is wheelchair accessible.
Wilmington In Transition will be collecting new socks for men, women, and children to be donated to Friendship House, Inc. Sock drop box will be located at the Wilmington in Transition table by the raffle table at the hall entrance of the Sustainable Food and Gift Fair.
This year’s vendor line-up includes:
- Jewel In The Lotus Designs (a stunning assortment of upcycled designs, clothing & accessories)
- Play It Again Patchwork (upcycled fabric quilts, scarves and more)
- Fire and Glaze (unique ceramic arts) & Cookie Cutter Cards (handpainted greetings cards)
- Rocker Soaps (handmade palm-free soaps and herbal personal care products)
- Nettlejuice Herbals (handcrafted herbal medicinals)
- Courtney’s Creations (sustainably-made and upcycled crafts)
- Planting Hope Apiary (local raw, unprocessed honey from treatment-free hives + 100% beeswax candles)
- Double Spiral Chocolate (bean-to-bar fair trade, minimally-processed dark chocolate)
- River Road Candleworks (handpoured soy candles)
- Handmade by Feli (handcrafted jewelry made with wild collected sea glass and naturally occurring stones)
- Carro Creations (handcrafted jewelry and upcycled magnets)
- Bottle Gourd Studio (herbal medicinals, teas, tonics, bitters, extracts, honeys, herbal skincare & haircare products and fair trade jewelry and crafts)
- Andean Hands (fair trade garments, bags, jewelry and crafts made by Peruvian artisans)
- AliCat Book Crafting Co. (upcycled paper crafts)
- Delaware Pacem in Terris Palestinian Human Rights Initiative (traditionally crafted cold-pressed olive oil produced in Palestine, plus Cards for Peace & Music for Peace CD’s)
- Fancy Plants (fabulously fancy terrariums)
- Sunny & Share (useful wearables made from repurposed materials)
- Delaware Saegerbund Creations (handmade decor made from pressed flowers and plant material)
- AutumnLeaf Fundraisers (volunteer-made crafts whose proceeds go to support Delaware’s Forgotten Cats)
- Russell Higginbotham (fine quality decorative jewelry & accessory boxes made from upcycled cigar boxes)
- Nubian Traditions (handcrafted fashion jewelry)
- EclecticDash Designs (duct tape art)
- Sadiddy hippie (handmade homegoods, repurposed ceramic candles, accessories and all natural soaps)
- Sarah Dougherty (notecards made from antique ephemera)
- Once Again Bears (original and custom teddy bears made from old clothing & textiles)
Local Fare Options featuring the culinary talents of:
- Yay, Nomz – Vegan Food & Events by Chef Nicole
- Cooking with Chef ThugLife
- Craft coffee, hot chocolate & pastries by Scission.Espresso
- Seasonal artisan ice pops by Summer J. Artisan Ice Pops LLC.Live musical performances by:
- Butch Zito & Friends
- FishCastle Music
- Ed Dwornik
- DJ Skinny White
See you all there!
Show Comments (0)